~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rainy day

It wasn't rainy today, but previous days it has been drizzling. So here are some pictures post-drizzle!


I think this picture gives the rain drops more dimension...

Not a spectacular picture...

The tree of life? :)

For some unknown reason, I really like reflections. I look in windows, and especially puddles. Who knows why... Recently I've been focusing on the reflection of tree branches. I find them quite delicate. Anyways, This picture turned out as I had hoped, with just one tree reflected in the puddle. I thought it was quite interesting. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment