~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The weather where I live. But I still love it.

This is the type of weather I live with. It is seriously worth documenting. You'll see why:

This was around noon. Cold, some puffy clouds, but still some blue.

This was at 5pm. The library closed, and I had to walk through this. It was pelting rain, plus some hail, and there was lightning and thunder.

15 minutes later....a complete hail storm.

And then finish off with some more rain.

Later that day, lightning struck the nearby electrical plant, and the entire University lost power for a few hours. I was waiting in line for dinner, and couldn't get food because everything was run on electricity. So what do I do? Call my parents and we picked up my brother for a family dinner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment