~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Peonies!

This is incredibly late, but The Boyfriend bought me flowers! About a month ago. Heh. 

These pink peonies were beautiful and smelled wonderful. They made my little dorm room a nice little slice of heaven. Or at least smell like a field of flowers. Anyways, they were much needed during my finals, so I greatly appreciated them. And of course, took pictures of them too!

This is where they lived on my windowsill! They were a wonderful burst of color, as you can see.


I loved how the petals had choppy, uneven edges.


It's like a cacophony of  petals!





It had been forever since I received flowers, and I loved how he surprised me with them :)

2 comments: