~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The cutest demon bird ever

Exactly what the title of my post says: This is the cutest little demon-looking bird ever. It is an owl, but I don't remember the exact name of it.


Look at the eyes! It is clearly plotting something nefarious.
But he fluffiness factor is totally killing the ability to believe it is evil.
That is the worst kind. They are all cute and fluffy and the evilness sneaks up on you too late!

3 comments:

  1. He does look kind of mean and nasty! Like he got up on the wrong side of his cage! Awesome photo of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I wouldn't dare hold him or even get close :). Thank you for partying with us.

    ReplyDelete