~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Foggy morning (MLK day)

Last Monday, during MLK day, I got up early and headed out for a morning photowalk in hopes of getting some pictures of the heavy fog we had been getting lately (I had taken this picture in the fog, and really liked the turnout.).
 My boyfriend liked this picture, so I thought I'd put it first =P

 Here, I was attempting to focus the attention on the tunnel beneath the tree branches. I don't think it worked  very well though, because the fog was too thick at the end (I can't seem to figure out how to take the picture so it's not too fogged up), and the building to the left was much sharper, gaining the attention.

 I did like how this one turned out though.

...And this photo? eh. Not a big fan of it. I was trying to show the dew drops from the fog on one of the tree branches, but it didn't work out too well. The background (is really busy and), I like it more than the actual subject.

 This guy wearing all black was the only person in all of Red Square (see below). I liked the contrast between him and the fog. 

 Also, I've never been here when there is only one other person in all of the square. Felt the need to document this...

No comments:

Post a Comment