~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pictures from around campus take Two!

I brought my camera on my way to a midterm review session, and here are some resulting pictures!

 I honestly think I've taken a picture like this too many times before, but here is a different part of the Quad. It reminds me of the quote, "all lines lead to one thing." At least, I think that's a quote...

 This one turned out nicely, I think. It's Suzzallo's facade. The lights that shine on it give it a weird and eerie blue glow.

This kind of goes back to the "light" challenge. but I actually ended up focusing on the wrong part. I am focused on the water and uneven cement in the foreground, when I think it would have looked better focused on the lantern's reflection. Oh well.

 This one looks a bit sterile, like the computer-generated architecture picture they show depicting how school improvements will look like. You know? No? Okay. Also, The main point of this picture was to capture the smoke from the smokestack, but I need to make the aperture wider, I think, in order for you to see it well. It looks a bit like a smudge.

And this last one, is of an interesting perspective of a bike rack. These racks are NEVER empty when I pass, so I thought I'd take a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment