~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Moon at Sunset



I looked out my window and noticed there was a nice pink rim on the clouds, so I went to the window at the end of my hall, and to my surprise, saw the moon was low and bright. I usually have a lot of difficulty capturing the moon because of the dark contrast of the night sky, and how it needs a much slower shutter speed. I can't keep my hands steady enough to prevent a hideously shaky picture.

I should also mention that these pictures were taken through a window. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but feel they are a bit fuzzy and not as sharp as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment