~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blue!

Today it was sunny! So I was inspired to upload some photos with the theme of "blue". Enjoy!

This was decorating a mail box on campus. I thought it looked a bit like fish scales, which reminded me of the book, The Rainbow Fish, from my childhood. Anyone read it? 

This little diorama was in the art building advertising umbrellas that the School of Art was selling. I visited a few weeks ago with my friend from Girl Scouts, who is interested in art. It was the first time I had been in the building to look around, and was quite interesting! I really enjoyed the artwork displayed on the walls (and in showcases like this one). 

Because this picture was taken through a glass, I was presented with the challenge to photograph without having a weird reflection. I think I succeeded. What do you think? I also like how the lines of this picture aren't level with the border of the picture. I think it adds some character. however, I wish the foreground lines (the dark shadowed parts) were cut out...

No comments:

Post a Comment