~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today's picture is of one of my drawings!

Today's photo is actually a picture of one of my pencil drawings. I do art on the side, along with photography and jewelry making :) This drawing is more of a print with a small drawing, but whatever. Lately, I've been motivated by quotes, so I thought I'd do this one, and post it up on my wall somewhere. In this picture, it's on my magnetized (!) cork board. I made the square magnets out of old bathroom tiles!

"let her sleep for when she wakes she will move mountains"

This picture was taken at night, so the lamp light was my only light source, and it was on my right (as you can tell by the shadows and light gradient).

I was mainly trying to square the drawing in the picture. I liked the colors of the cork board border and magnets; it adds a little contrast. And yes, that may be a flash card for the planck's constant in Chem ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment