~ All pictures on this blog are copyrighted by me unless otherwise noted. Do not duplicate or use without my permission or crediting me. ~
Click on any picture for a larger image!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Architecture #2

Okay, I couldn't help it. I was on campus, and there was more architecture just waiting to be photographed. Here's take two:
This was taken through a window (it's got a weird line right there ^ )  But I find that I like the ___
layered building top geometry...   

This is like the stairs one from last time. But this time looking up instead of down. Not too original...

This is the architecture building. It looks amazing (it better!). Unfortunately, there are pesky spindly trees in front of it that I couldn't seem to cut out of the picture.

I ended up really liking the lighting here. And I don't do a lot of wide angle architecture photography for some reason. So here is one! I like the clouds in the background.

That seagull is cool....

The obelisk again. The sun hit the rusty colored part lighting it up. But I think it's actually a bit washed out here. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I don't recognize the campus so naturally I am very curious. The photos are lovely (even the least original among them... I happen to really like stairways... up or down or sideways or... whatever way you want to take them, actually.)

    I am glad I found you today via Creative Every Day.

    Here is my post, if you would like to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I love my college's campus; it's a large college (and walking from one end to another is half a mile. I'm hoping to avoid those extra pounds this way, haha), and the buildings are so pretty. They have really nice facades, I've found.

      I'm so glad we're able to meet through Creative Every Day!

      Delete